Sunday 14 June 2009

Negar Khan Refuses Marriage Rumours

Hot bollywood actress Negar Khan is looking better than ever after her weight loss. Last seen in reality show ‘Ek Khiladi Ek Hasina’ judged by the very another bollywood actress Sushmita Sen and ace cricketer Wasim Akram, Negar is currently busy with the comedy play ‘Mr. and Mrs. Karan Johar’ which is impressing audiences all over the country.
Well, the news was very shocking when we heard the rumors about Negar being married and shifting to Dubai.

When we contacted Negar for her comments, she said,” I laugh when I hear such things about myself. I’m very much single let alone being married and I am very much in Mumbai busy with my play.”
I think, that is a relief for all her male fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hottest picture of Negar Khan dancing

Hottest picture of Negar Khan dancing